What is a Structural Test?
Structural testing is an integral part of the modern construction industry, whether it be proving individual components or materials are fit for purpose or load testing novel or existing structures.
There are two type of structural test:
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Semi destructive Test (SDT)
Why Perform a Structural Test?
A Structure built by a different construction materials & equipment consist of various chemical constituents.
For new construction or existing building many test would be conducted to define the quality and strength of the materials involved in the structure.
The materials involved in the structure must sustain the following conditions to make the structure durable.
- It must Sustain the load occurrence
- It should not change the shape or volume due to the weather conditions.
- The materials must not react with the environmental effect.
EMS Engineering Technologies provides comprehensive all testing services in a variety of industries, Residential & Commercial Sector. Our services include Observation, Physical Inspections, Special Inspections, Lab Testing, and Code Compliance, among many others. We are an all-in-one solution for field, laboratory testing, special inspections, and more.
- Non-Destructive Test (NDT)
- Semi-Destructive Test (SDT)(Core Test)
- Ferro Scanning Test
- UPV Test (Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity)
- Hammer Test
- Rebar Test
- Pile Load Test
- Pile Integrity Test
- Soil Test
- Digital Survey