Electrical Layout Diagram in Bangladesh
The electrical diagram is a type of technical drawing that delivers visual representation and describes circuits and electrical systems. It consists of symbols and lines that showcase the engineer’s electrical design to its clients. In short, an electrical plan describes the position of all the electrical apparatus.
An electrical drawing may include all of these essential details described below:
- Interconnection of electrical wires and other parts of the system
- Connection of different components and fixtures to the system
- Power lines with details such as size, voltage, rating, and capacity
- Power transformers and also their winding connections
- The main switches, tiebreaker, and fused switches
- Other essential equipment such as solar panels, batteries, generators, air conditioning, and so on.