Detail Engineering Assessments (DEA) in Bangladesh
According to the “Detailed Engineering Assessment (DEA) Guidance”, it is a structural engineering inquiry and a report on the building structure. A Detail Engineering Assessment is required once a building structure has sufficient information and support for structural protection.
Our main focus is on partnering with the national service system to provide information. The skills and abilities of our strong and highly skilled staff. Our advanced tools and strategies in various fields for business consulting:
- Please provide a soft copy and a copy of a close engineering analysis report
- Reproducing drawings and calculations with acceptable references.
- Structural analysis and style of the steel-concrete composite structure
- Structural analysis and style of structure
- Determine the carrying capacity of the soil
- Reinforcement capacity check
- Foundation area and capacity check