Electrical Wiring Certification Company in Bangladesh
In order to keep your electrical wiring in top condition, you must be certified by an electrician. This is especially important if you are working on projects that involve the use of power lines or other electrical equipment. With so many new installations going on all the time, it’s important to have a reliable electrician on hand who can certify your work. In Bangladesh, there are many certification companies available, so it’s worth checking out which one might be best suited for your needs.
Our Team Working Sequence.
- At first, collect your factory all electrical design drawings and testing reports.
- Check and verify the existing electrical system
- Check all design drawings to Gide line standard
- Thermography test
- Earth resistance test
- Insulation resistance test
- Oil test. Etc.
Wiring Certificate Testing Standard:
The inspection, testing process, and reporting were done mainly on the basis of the following specifications/standards:
- BS 7671:2008, Requirements for Electrical Installations part of the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition.
- IEE Guidance Note 3, Inspection & Testing
- IEE On-site Guide BS7671:2008
- Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC) 2020 – Electrical Part.
- Bangladesh Electricity Rules 1937 – Appropriate Sections
- Electricity Act 1910 as adopted in Bangladesh
- NFPA 70 National Electrical Code, 1999 Edition, National Fire Protection Association.
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM E 1934 99a):
- Standard Guide for Examining Electrical and Mechanical Equipment with Infrared Thermography.
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 70b – 20.17): Infrared Inspection.
- American National Standard (ANSI/NETA MTS-2007) – Standard for Maintenance Testing Specifications for Electrical Power Distribution Equipment and Systems.
Why Use Electrical Wiring Certification From Ems Engineering Technologies?
If you are looking for an electrical wiring certification company to help you with your certification, then Ems Engineering Technologies is the right choice. We offer a wide range of electrical certifications, from basic wiring to advanced rigging and automation.
Electrical wiring certification is a necessary step in the electrical installation process. By completing an electrical wiring certification from Ems Engineering Technologies, you can be sure that your installation is completed with the highest quality and comply with the most up-to-date electrical safety regulations.