What is Environmental Testing?
Environmental testing simulates the different climatic conditions and mechanical stress that products are exposed to during their lifetime. Environmental testing will expose weaknesses in a product’s design or performance that could occur in service, particularly at extreme levels.
Why should you do environmental testing?
Completing environmental testing during the manufacturing process:
- Ensures that your product meets consumer expectations and industry guidelines
- Identifies design flaws and establishes the range of temperatures in which a product will reliably operate
- Allows for an estimated product life expectancy
- Is required of most manufacturers in the military and aerospace industries
EMS Expertise Area:
We provide a comprehensive range of environmental testing services, including:
- Stack Air Emission Test for ( Generator & Boiler)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Outdoor Air Quality Assessment
- Ambient Air Quality Assessment
- Noise Level Assessment (Indoor & Out door Monitoring)
- Light Level Assessment
- Temperature & Humidity Level Assessment